Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Autumn Pillows



After long consideration I have decided to open up a selling blog to sale my wares...


There's been quite a few inquiries about where my wares can be seen and bought....so I thought what the heck....I would give it a try....


All items I post will have the shipping included in the price of the products...



These are some of my Autumn pillows that I have made extra of.....These pillows are reversible...so you can change them out if you like...



All pillows measure 7.5 inches x 10.5 inches...and are $20.00,shipping included...



Cream background.....front................can be changed to .........back........






















Burgundy with fall leaves.....front...........................................back.........................

















Cream with leaves..........front.............................................back......................



















Black with pumpkins........front................................back.................




















Brown with pumpkin..........front.....................................back...............
























This is all a new adventure for me so I hope you all like what you see.


Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedules to come and take a peek of items that I will be selling.




Thank you.....Trena












































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment: